Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Time with Tyler!
I picked Tyler up Friday night with Ricci so that Tyler and I could spend time together. We went to Chick fil-a for dinner and then shoe shopping. We had a great time and we even managed to get Tyler a pair of school shoes. It was 9 before we even got home. Ricci and Tyler played baseball and football on the PS3 until midnight. The funny thing was that it was Tylers first time on the PS3 and he almost beat Ricci at foortball. For those of you who know Ricci very well he lives on the PS3 and it isn't very often that someone come close to beating him. I thought it was funny. Tyler is a very smart kid. I went to bed at 10 because the heat is killing me. saturday we woke up and went to see Ice Age and it was a great movie. Tyler and I laughed the whole time. After the movie ended we did a little more shopping and found Haily new flip flops. I really enjoyed all the time that he and I spent together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
About Me
- Cole Family
- We have been married 8 years. We live in Bacliff. We a handsome lil one year old named Ayden James. We have three really great nephews and two adorable nieces. Oue life is complete!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.