Monday, July 20, 2009
Our Anniversary!
Wow! 6 years. I can't belive it has been that long. I am so blessed that God has kept us together for so long. I have faith that we will have many more to come. Saturday (07/18/09) we went to Galveston because thats where we went for our honeymoon. There wasn't much open and we didn't get to eat at Gidos either. We were there for about a hour then decided to go to the mainland and do some shopping. I bought Ricci and really nice chain bracelet and he loved it. Ricci bought me a new 19 inch flat screen and DVD player for my scrapbooking room. I love it. I had a 10 inch T.V. in there and it was so old i could even connect a DVD player to it. That afternoon we went to see Harry Potter. It was a good movie but very long. On Sunday (07/19/09) we layed around the house and then went to Red Lobster to celebrate 6 years. Too make this week better we will go to our first adoption information meeting on Tuesday. I will update more after the meeting. Good night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
About Me
- Cole Family
- We have been married 8 years. We live in Bacliff. We a handsome lil one year old named Ayden James. We have three really great nephews and two adorable nieces. Oue life is complete!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.