Saturday, February 20, 2010

Adoption news update!


As most of you know by now Ricci and I have been going through the process of adopting a child. We have gone through Texas CPS and as of Friday, Feb. 12th 2010 we have been approved and our home is a Licensed home now. We will have to wait until we are matched with a child. I will keep everyone posted on any new that we get in the future. The picture is our classmates from our PRIDE class that we had to take (6 Saturdays from 8 to 5). I am way beyond excited as this is the best news that we have heard in years. It was a long 8 months to get approved but we made it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

About Me

My photo
We have been married 8 years. We live in Bacliff. We a handsome lil one year old named Ayden James. We have three really great nephews and two adorable nieces. Oue life is complete!