Monday, June 22, 2009

Offshore fishing!

So Ricci and I went offshore fishing with his company and it wasn't what I expected. I wore a patch just in case I would get sea sick because I have never done this. I fish on my dads boat and never have a problem. The seas were really rough June 11. We went out about 2 hours and couldn't go any further because the seas were like 5 to 6 ft high. The whole 2 hours out I layed my head on a table trying to keep my stomach inside. When the captain came over the loud speaker he said that we had to turn around and go back becuase it was to rough. As soon as he said that and the boat slowed down enough I was able to make it to the back of the boat just in time. I was sick the whole way back (all 2 hours back). Then to top it off they decided to make hamburgers on the way back which the smell made me sicker. They have reset the date to go back out and I WILL NOT be back on that boat. This picture is me on the back of the boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

About Me

My photo
We have been married 8 years. We live in Bacliff. We a handsome lil one year old named Ayden James. We have three really great nephews and two adorable nieces. Oue life is complete!